Electronic Document Management Solutions
According to a recent research, Gartner has found the cost of document mismanagement equates to 12-15% of corporate revenue and 40-60% of office workers’ time.
The following statistics relate to what is known as Unstructured Information, which in an organisation largely resides in ‘documents’:
- On average, each office worker files 2500 pages every year
- An average document gets copied about 19 times
- A single 4-drawer filing cabinet that can hold about 5000 pages can cost as much as £600 in rent per year
- Professionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information and 50% of their time finding it!
Some benefits of considering an electronic document management (EDM) system include:
- Improved customer services
- Increased productivity and time savings
- Greater efficiency
- Improved compliance
- Proven cost savings
- Better user satisfaction
- Greener environmental credentials
- Documents no longer at risk from fire, floods and damp
To know more on this, please click here (Why EDMS?).
iBusiness Tech, with the aid of its partners, offers a range of flexible & scalable solutions for managing documents within an organisation, be it a retail business or a multi-national corporation operating across continents. Starting from assessing your document management requirement in terms of volumes, workflow processes, interfaces with existing systems, maximising the use of existing hardware and resources, you are supported through the planning, procurement, implementation and post-implementation support. iBusiness Tech also helps you plan the scaling of the system from a single department to an enterprise-wide implementation of the solution.
There are many reasons to choose iBusiness Tech as your technology partner. In addition to a wealth of software development experience, our senior consultants are AIIM certified in the areas of Electronic Records Management and Business Process Management.
‘ViciDocs Enterprise‘ (find out more) lies at the centre of the document management solution providing the central management, storage, business process workflow and comprehensive security. iBusiness Tech in conjunction with ViciDocs (find out more) allows you to deploy one of the most sophisticated Cloud-based Document Management Solutions, at an affordable price.